Copying

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Caitlins taken to cleaning the coffee table with a cloth like Mummy does :lol: Cute!

Wonder when I caan get her to use the hoover? :rofl:

:rofl: That's so cute :rofl: Wonder when I can start training Sam to help with the housework...

I think it's cute, but can be a pain. My kids used to love helping me windex windows. UGH...a whole bottle gone in one sitting and the windows didn't look too clean after. :)

Haha, make sure you show her how to make the beds and scrub the floors. Not to mention, the toilets :lol:

aww so cute, can't wait for maddi to have a baby hoover :lol: x

Looking forward to that stage! :happydance:

Maybe I can get Lola to wash the dishes....?

lol enjoy it while it lasts, its funny how little kids love heping to clean and cook... and then something happens... They become teenagers and want to do nothign haha.

You should have got her the mini dyson hoover...that actually picks up :lol:

That's so cute! Stan can't wait until Hannah can clean out the litter box for him :rofl: Not that that will happen for a LONG time

:rofl: How cute!!

My 2 year old nephew, Alfie loooooves to join in with the housework... he's always asking "can I do the hover?" and "where's your duster then??" and he will actually go around dusting and hovering...

One time, though my sister went to pick him up from our mum's neighbours (he loves it round there) and she walked in ...Alfie looked at her, sighed, and asked, "Mummy... why do I have to be Joan's slave all the time?" Hahaha! (She swears he had ASKED her to let him hover for her!) :rofl:

Aw that is so bless. When I am loading the washing machine Amy will try to close the door and when I put the fabric softener in the drawer she will close that for me. :) It is bless when they try to help. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->