CoQ10 - Pre-Seed - Perfume - Trisomy 18 - BFP - Surrogacy - Paragard and More

[QUOTE

Hi Nats
Hope you're well :hugs: I'm so thrilled for you and have a positive feeling for you! It's just so amazing that it's happened right before your planned IUI.

Thanks for the hypnosis link - i've bookmarked it for future reference, lol an act of sheer PMA! I'm using a similar audio for stress release, finding it quite helpful. With herbal teas I was told to stick with something like nettle leaf as it is loaded with Vits, maybe check with your naturopath?

I've been looking into the perfume issue. So it seems the issue is the chemicals used to mimmick natural scents like musk etc are stored in the body and can be hormone inhibitors. The same with the "phthalates" that carry the scent.

As for avoiding perfume during pregnancy:
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7590641.stm[/QUOTE]
peacebaby the hypnosis is also for trying to get pregnant after loss so I think it would work before or during. I used infertility one I found on the same site and liked it a lot. I drink a fair bit of nettle tea but have had to give up the one i like with licorice root, which is a shame.The article about perfume was interesting thanks.
Thanks for the positive vibes and sending some right back at you.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->