COQ10 statistics

Thank you! I was going to call the dr. tomorrow anyway to bug her about the Femara lol I figure I have a couple of months to do that so I'll put that on the backburner for now and ask her about getting tested for this. It's one of those things that either way you need to know cause if that is the problem, it's so easily treatable and if it's not, like you said, can cross it off the list of "unknowns" I will let you know how it goes :)

I have a question for you guys. I was thinking about doing the evening primrose oil but I heard that it can mess up your regular cycle if you have one. While I def notice less EWCM since even this last year (getting older???) So, even though I have less of that and would obviously like to have more, I still have a perfect 28 day cycle and I don't wanna mess with that or my ovulation. So, what is your experience with the EPO? Did it mess up your cycle and how much do you take?

I really like EPO but it works differently for me every time, the first month I used it I got lots of EWCM and was happy about it, the second month I had none (while I do usually have some on my own). I also noticed that it delays my O by 1-2 days which for me is a great thing because I tend to O early and have shorter cycles but again it does not work like that every time. I still use EPO once every 3-4 cycles. I also noticed that it does work that well with Chinese herbs so I try not to take it while I am on herbs

So, how much do you take daily? Also, was wondering if you noticed any difference in your FSH with the supps you're taking. I noticed you're not doing wheatgrass. I heard that is sooo good for lowering your FSH. :)

I take 1500 EPO a day, 500 x 3 times a day.

I tried doing wheatgrass but I just cant stand the taste, I still have plenty of it at home and in my office but cant bring myself to taking it. it was in that book "Inconceivable" where the author was taking wheatgrass to lower her FSH but in her next book she actually said it was not just to wheatgrass but a combination of many factors. I tried making lifestyle choices like I quit coffee - my favorite thing! and was trying to cut down chocolate but could only survive a month. I had a good FSH result in September (decrease from 14.3 to 8 and I think it's largely due increase in coq10 from 30 to 300 for 3 months) and am now due to repeat it as soon as AF shows up

oh wow, that's good that it lowered your FSH that much! Good luck to you. Hope we get our BFPs soooon!!!!

I have a question for you guys. I was thinking about doing the evening primrose oil but I heard that it can mess up your regular cycle if you have one. While I def notice less EWCM since even this last year (getting older???) So, even though I have less of that and would obviously like to have more, I still have a perfect 28 day cycle and I don't wanna mess with that or my ovulation. So, what is your experience with the EPO? Did it mess up your cycle and how much do you take?

Hey Suziq - I take 2000mg of EPO and it has never messed with my cycle. I started taking 1000mg and it hardly made any difference, but when I upped it to 2000mg, I noticed a lot more EWCM. I have read that the recommended dose for increasing CM is 1000-3000mg. 2000mg works for me. I usually notice EWCM significantly increases the 2nd cycle I start taking it. Remember to only take it for the first 2 weeks of your cycle, as it can cause uterine contractions, so you wouldn't want it interfering with implantation during the 2nd 2 weeks. I also have a 28-day cycle, and ovulate on day 14 or 15. I have had a 28 day cycle for years.

Thanks Moondust! I did add it and I am doing 1000 mg. Maybe I'll try uping it to 1500 and see how that works for me.

I would get it as soon as you could. By the time the baby tries to implant and produce enough HCG to detect pregnancy..the clots have already formed and cut off implantation. Definitely make sure the baby aspirin is okay with the other things you are taking. I know another girl on here had repeat miscarriage and had the test done. Found out she had it - clotting disorder...She started on blood thinner and baby aspirin and got pregnant right away. She is now 13 weeks preggo. I'm not saying you have it so don't worry yourself unnecessarily but it would be a great idea to mark it off your list.

Also interesting you guys are talking about blood-related disorders. I had a blood test a couple weeks ago to check for common causes of miscarriage. I literally just found out today that I have the MTHFR gene mutation. The treatment for it is just high doses of vitamins (prescription-level doses): folic acid, B-6 and B-12, and a low-dose aspirin. :thumbup: Note that I have always been extremely healthy and never would have expected a blood-related issue. But, the good news is that I can get pregnant, and hopefully the vitamins do the trick and I can carry to term..... My doctor said that the treatment is successful, which is good news.

re EWCM, believe it or not but the old good grapefruit juice really works for me, I make fresh one from 2 grapefruits everyday starting from 5 days before O and until O and I can see my EWCM increasing a lot and it lasts longer for at least a day longer than usual. It may not work for everyone but certainly worth giving it a go. the months I felt lazy and did not drink my grapefruit juice I only got watery CM or 1 day of EWCM (with grapefruit juice I get 2-3 clear days of plenty of EWCM) so I can clearly see the difference. no idea why it works but it does

Yay Moondust! Not that having a blood clotting disorder is a good thing. But for someone who has had miscarriages it kinda is cause NOW YOU KNOW!!!! And it's easily treatable.

Suziq, i concur with Briss!!! have u tried drinking grapefruit juice to increase CM? I do take EPO from cd1-Ov, but I take it to help relieve breast cysts. And I personally don't really notice it affecting my CM (but perhaps it does).

However I DO drink grapefruit juice on the BD days around Ov. And my experience just like Briss, is that it DEF works!!! Infact I'm always quite shocked by just how well it works to increase CM..... Don't want to be TMI, but I'm not kidding when I say the CM is abundant! To the point where I'm always a bit incredulous & amused at how much CM there is! I've read up a little on it but can't remember why it works... But just like Briss has said, for some of us it DEFINITELY does the trick!

Suziq, i concur with Briss!!! have u tried drinking grapefruit juice to increase CM? I do take EPO from cd1-Ov, but I take it to help relieve breast cysts. And I personally don't really notice it affecting my CM (but perhaps it does).

However I DO drink grapefruit juice on the BD days around Ov. And my experience just like Briss, is that it DEF works!!! Infact I'm always quite shocked by just how well it works to increase CM..... Don't want to be TMI, but I'm not kidding when I say the CM is abundant! To the point where I'm always a bit incredulous & amused at how much CM there is! I've read up a little on it but can't remember why it works... But just like Briss has said, for some of us it DEFINITELY does the trick!

Ok you ladies convinced me!! I am going to drink the grapefruit juice....eeeek I hate it and always have. I am a bartender so we always have tons of grapefruit juice around at work lol :)

I totally hate grapefruit juice and always have. However after drinking it last cycle for 2 weeks I now don't mind it.

Moo dust I'm so pleased for you that you found out what was going on! I'm wishing you a quick bfp this summer and another go at it all right away. Wouldn't that be amazing if we both got to be preggers together. My IVF is in aug/sept. I hope you fall before then!!!

Ok you ladies convinced me!! I am going to drink the grapefruit juice....eeeek I hate it and always have. I am a bartender so we always have tons of grapefruit juice around at work lol :)

I hear you!! ; ) I'm not a fan of grapefruit or grapefruit juice either... But I force myself to drink it around Ov bcos it does the trick. I basically buy a 2litre bottle & drink it over 3-4 days. When I know we're gonna BD ill have maybe 2 large glasses 30-60 mins before!

Oh gosh apologies for the auto correct on my last post, just saw this now that it corrected from moondust to moo dust, sitting here giggling shaking head.

I just read that grapefruit juice helps with the absorption of CoQ10, so another reason to drink it.

Hey girls.. just dropping in to say hi. Anyone else feel lots of energy on the Coq10? I feel and look a lot younger than my age but on all these supps I really feel like my old self. I even feel more fertile lol. Maybe that's just my imagination but I hope not!!! Still patiently waiting for baby making week to get here. Few more days now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->