Corned beef hash?

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
I remember as a child having what I remember it been called "corned beef hash" it had, peas, carrots, onion, corned beef & mash potato on the top. Anyone know a recipe for it? All recipes online gave baked beans in them 😷, and I don't fancy having baked beans in mine

I just make mashed potatoes then add milk and butter then just mix in corned beef.

When I've made it I've done mushrooms, onions and corned beef with a beef stock cube and a bit of tomato purée and dash of Worcester sauce, salt & pepper. Layered it in a dish with mash on top, & then grated cheese and put it in the oven/under the grill.

When I've made it I've done mushrooms, onions and corned beef with a beef stock cube and a bit of tomato purée and dash of Worcester sauce, salt & pepper. Layered it in a dish with mash on top, & then grated cheese and put it in the oven/under the grill.

This is the one!!! Thankyou �� you from Yorkshire by any chance? Haha
I'll be doing this for tea tonight now :)

I just make mashed potatoes then add milk and butter then just mix in corned beef.

This is how I do corned beef hash. With baked beans and pickled beetroot. I had it for my tea the other night. It's my favourite winter comfort food

Haven't had this for agessssssss think I'll put some corned beef on the shopping list!

This is the one!!! Thankyou �� you from Yorkshire by any chance? Haha
I'll be doing this for tea tonight now :)

I am yeah! :haha:

Corned beef hash is a really weird recipe, everyone seems to have their own! I stick in a can of corned beef, a tin of baked beans and tinned boiled potatoes (for some reason it fails if I use normal potatoes rather than tinned). it's soooo yummy :haha:

Oh I call it stovies lol!
Corned beef potatoes beef stock onion beautiful :) with some bread and butter or oatcakes

I really want this now! Corned beef is going on the shopping list !

I;ll just fry onions, and pop some corned beef in, sometimes i use rice sometimes boiled potatoes or different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->