corrie ~ graeme and xin

buttons1

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
This story line annoying anyone else? I think it is so stupid, I love graeme and thing he's hilarious but watching this story line makes me cringe. What a crap exit story line for him

Also I think the Kylie story line is scrapping the barrel a bit too grrr

i no its silly story line, i know its showing what some people do but soo many dont get cought how is showing how to do it on corrie going to help catch people out lol

Yup really stupid and Xin cant be that great a friend to Tina since she has never mentioned her til she randomly appeared, you just wouldn't do that :shrug: I wouldn't anyway. Didnt know Graeme was leaving :cry: xx

exactly what I thought we'd never heard anything of her until recently and what a rubbish way of apparently knowing each other 'they worked in the pound shop together'

:rofl: I know! Do Xin and Graeme end up getting together?

I don't like this storyline either. But, do they end up together? I hope not, she annoys me

Oh I don't like Xin either, why is Graham leaving?? What happens?

hes just wanting to leave the show and theyre using this as his exit line :( its crap! people wanted for soo long to get graeme and tina together and this is wat they do! pffft... i think corrie iin general is pretty tosh atm tbh xx

Apparently con develops feelings for him. Also apparently immigration are called because nosey Mary is suspicious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->