corrie tram crash..

ooo looking forward to tomorrow!!
Cant believe im working wednesday and friday night so miss it :( will be straight on itvplayer when I get in :blush:

Thought it was amazing, very dramatic. Esp bit when molly is holding jack and looks up to see tram coming towards her. Cant wait for rest of week.

I can't see this weeks corrie until my mum sends it at the weekend. However, I saw the crucial 3 minutes from yesterday's episode on youtube. I must admit I felt quite ill watching it. Poor Molly, I don't like her character, but she doesn't deserve that, and holding her baby too. I suppose people die from the tram as well, I think its really sad. I don't know why we "like" watching things like that. As I watched my stomach was jumping and I was hiding behind a cushion and feeling anguish! Well, I suppose its just a soap. I am a huge corrie fan and was really looking forward to this new story, now I feel a bit sick :(

I can't see this weeks corrie until my mum sends it at the weekend. However, I saw the crucial 3 minutes from yesterday's episode on youtube. I must admit I felt quite ill watching it. Poor Molly, I don't like her character, but she doesn't deserve that, and holding her baby too. I suppose people die from the tram as well, I think its really sad. I don't know why we "like" watching things like that. As I watched my stomach was jumping and I was hiding behind a cushion and feeling anguish! Well, I suppose its just a soap. I am a huge corrie fan and was really looking forward to this new story, now I feel a bit sick :(

Me too. It traumatised me lol x

I was really upset by the baby being in the shop, I went and checked on Jacob straight away and gave him a cuddle even though he was asleep:blush:

I read an interview with a psychologist once and he said that people like to watch things like this as a kind of superstitious way of stopping it happening to themselves.

He was talking in an article where they quoted a woman who had just had a baby and couldn't stop herself having these fantasies about the baby being hurt or even about hurting the baby herself. They scared and upset her but he said she was trying to get her fears under control as a way of imagining the worst so she could either stop those things happening or find a way to cope if they really did happen.

Last night's Corrie was actually quite upsetting to me and I was surprised. It's not like I wasn't expecting to see all that, or like it was real. I just felt really sorry for Molly because she's going to die and her baby will be given to someone else.

I read an interview with a psychologist once and he said that people like to watch things like this as a kind of superstitious way of stopping it happening to themselves.

He was talking in an article where they quoted a woman who had just had a baby and couldn't stop herself having these fantasies about the baby being hurt or even about hurting the baby herself. They scared and upset her but he said she was trying to get her fears under control as a way of imagining the worst so she could either stop those things happening or find a way to cope if they really did happen.

Last night's Corrie was actually quite upsetting to me and I was surprised. It's not like I wasn't expecting to see all that, or like it was real. I just felt really sorry for Molly because she's going to die and her baby will be given to someone else.
I'm quite glad you posted this. When Noah was first born I used to have these sorts of "fantasies" (seems strange to use that word as of course I did not wish it would happen but no other way to describe it really). I would just imagine stuff happening to him all the time or like if i was holding him just thought "What would happen if I dropped him right now?" and would see it really vividly and not be able to stop it! I felt like such a freak! So i'm glad you explained that one :lol:

I had the exact same feelings Anna..especially the dropping him thing, I felt awful for thinking them but couldn't stop! x

I remember when I was younger and really getting freaked out by the plane crash in emmerdale, I hid behind the sofa!!

Mollys baby and the kiddys in claires house :cry:

Dont care if it's not real it's seriously upset me!

What I don't get is.. Why the emergency services aren't there yet and why none of them have drove any of them to the hospital!?!

I am hooked, its giving me goosebumps.

V xxx

What I don't get is.. Why the emergency services aren't there yet and why none of them have drove any of them to the hospital!?!

The emergency services are held up cos of a road traffic accident.

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->