corrie tram crash..

I have a new theory! Because Rita is such a legend, they couldn't let her have a funeral at the same time. So she dies later on, like in a couple of weeks, maybe Christmas day, from internal injuries or some complication, and then she can have a funeral and be a bit more of a protagonist .

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...s-four-funerals-mystery.html#article_continue just found this....a cop out if ever I saw one!x

I was just about to post this, I knew it. Stupid though it is.

Omg what a cop out. Although I would prefer that than it be the little baby

When to Firemen said that her will be an empty stand at County Ground, i thought thye meant Ashley, but when he said he had 3 kids i thought it was a slip up cos Ashley only has 2.

Glad that mystery has been solved.

V xxx

Pants! I was thinking that Tyrone or Kevin might kill himself after it all came out but that's just a cop out.

How rubbish that they have done that! Some never seen character they just made up! Cop out!

I read that someone tries to murder Tracy Barlow on New Years Eve so I was wondering if that was number four but apparently not.

How rubbish that they have done that! Some never seen character they just made up! Cop out!

I read that someone tries to murder Tracy Barlow on New Years Eve so I was wondering if that was number four but apparently not.

They find her in a pool of blood, what I don't know if she dies or not. However, that will be a bit like who shot JR, there will be so many suspects it could go on for ever :D

Don't think shel die she is apparently going to be stirring things up with Steve and becky for a while and is going to try to win Steve bk over coming weeks

Tracy apparently gets off with Nick Tidsley and David Platt, not at the same time mind :sick:

I hate that tracy is coming back its unrealistic that she will just get released in light of new evidence when we saw what happened and the trial etc just cuz they want the character back in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->