cosatto mobi???

lisaandsprog

Mother of two, nearly 3!
Reaction score
was wondering if anyone could tell me a bit more about this pushchair? ive seen it online and think it looks gorgeous! i love it in the cherry red! does anyone have one? anygood? handle height? is it really wide? sturdy? i also liked the my3 but it has some bad reviews - i personally still like it but am just weighing out all my options!! i really want a 3 wheeler that can be a pram, but also a normal pushchair that can face forwards and bkwards. any comments appreciated!!!! :hug: :baby:

I have the 4 wheeled version - the cabi and love it!

handle height is perfect or me, but i'm quite short. it's really easy to put up and down easily handled when in use and the "bits" are interchanged with ease, but it's really sturdy! I've found it's a good bit smaller/narrower than some other prams i've seen around to be honest.

well its a choice between the my3 and the cosatto - i like the my3 cause u dont need the seperate pram unit - but then again i really like the look of the cosatto! either way i have to have it in red! lol! i think i am swaying more to the my3 but wanted some opinions on the cosatto too before making my desicion. i kno the baskets are small, and its large and heavy to fold but to be fair, we never really folded any of my other pushchairs anyway so that dont really matter x

So far at least, I'm finding the basket on the cabi sufficient for what i need and, although it folds flat, it doesn't fold inwards if you know what i mean? i.e. it stays the same width, which can be a bit cumbersome when trying to get it in and out of the car (but that's only coz my car is tiny! hehe) I wouldn't have said it was heavy though - it was the lightest one we had a "test drive" of. :D

I found the Mobi quite heavy and the carrycot was too low down for me, we went for the Cabi instead :D

(ps you might find the Mobi is called Budi in some places)

I found the Mobi quite heavy and the carrycot was too low down for me, we went for the Cabi instead :D

(ps you might find the Mobi is called Budi in some places)

Also, you can't actually get into the bag under the Mobi when the carry cot is on it or when the pushchair unit is forward facing....so I'd go for the Cabi or the My3, The My3/4 are great!

Also I have heard some bad reviews on the adjustable handle bar on the Mobi actually coming away from the frame....while people were wheeling down a hill!!!!:rofl:

And it also has big sticky out back wheels......a pain in shops!!! I tried a customers out in Primark and she told me not to bother buying as she wouldn't reccommend!

i did actually think that when i first saw the mobi/budi - that the carrycot looked too low down - and the handle coming away from the pushchair doesnt sound too good either! lol! i liked the look of the cabi but i really wanted a 3 wheeler for when we go walking in the woods and the park... i still love the my3 tho :) just wish the inside of the cosytoes for the red my3 wasnt white!!!

i did actually think that when i first saw the mobi/budi - that the carrycot looked too low down - and the handle coming away from the pushchair doesnt sound too good either! lol! i liked the look of the cabi but i really wanted a 3 wheeler for when we go walking in the woods and the park... i still love the my3 tho :) just wish the inside of the cosytoes for the red my3 wasnt white!!!

Do you mean the pram liner? The bit that fits in the carrycot unit?

no the footmuff - its red but the inside of it is white - in the summer, you can unzip it, so its just an extra liner for the pushchair. I just think it woud get stained and ruined too easily. i like the black version aswell - the footmuff is just all black whichh is good, but i still like the red version better :)

no the footmuff - its red but the inside of it is white - in the summer, you can unzip it, so its just an extra liner for the pushchair. I just think it woud get stained and ruined too easily. i like the black version aswell - the footmuff is just all black whichh is good, but i still like the red version better :)

How weird.....I looked at the my4 in red in Mothercare World a couple of weeks ago and the inside of the foot muff was red and also lined with a clear vinyl inside the bottom half the muff so that you can wipe clean any mud, maybe I was looking at the 2009 version and you viewed the 2008? I know there have been changes since last years version........

Maybe you should ask in your local store?

hmmmm wierd - when i went to my local store they didnt have the red out but i looked online and in the catalogue and it was white.... i think i myt pop in and ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->