cossato noodle highchair doodle @ Tesco direct!!

doddy0402

Mummy to 3!
Reaction score
just seen this highchair for £22! Thats £40 -£50 cheaper than I can find it anywhere else!
Little early for me to be looking around for 1 but at this price, im very tempted!!x

Zoodle not doodle! Damn autocorrect!x

That's brill - it's a great highchair! Paid £90 for mine :growlmad:

I thought they were normally expensive! Had to pay £5 delivery but still a bargain!!

Ive got a cheapo ikea one that i like but for that much off I've got it! :) Thanks for posting.

I went for it!! only a couple of months til she can use it!x

I'm so getting that one for Christmas!!

Edit: I forgot to say thanks for letting us know, I got so excited :haha:.

Thanks for the tip, have just ordered one! We wanted to get LO a highchair for Xmas and couldn't agree, DH wanted to get an expensive one and I didn't want to spend too much, this way we get a fairly high priced one for not very much and I had a Tesco club card voucher lying around so got an extra £1.50 off!

Yeh, don't bother. They just sent me a text saying they cancelled my order as they were 'out of stock'. Fricking great.

Not getting it, according to Tesco email it's been discontinued :(

Ive just got the text too but they are still selling it on the website!! I ordered it again just to see what happens!x

Ive ordered one, but no text yet - will see what happens (says delivery 31st dec 9999 so thats not right....lol) x

I got the text too :( I really want it now as well but oh well the ikea one will have to do i refuse to spend the best part of £100 on a highchair MIL offered to get one that was £100 that i liked for christmas but i just cant justify it, im so stingey lol

I ordered it last night, but no text or e-mail yet. I'll complain if I get one as it's not showing as out of stock on their website.....

just seen this highchair for £22! Thats £40 -£50 cheaper than I can find it anywhere else!
Little early for me to be looking around for 1 but at this price, im very tempted!!x

Zoodle not doodle! Damn autocorrect!x

Bless your lil cotton socks!

Thanks so much for sharing this I just got one. Was looking at spending 3 times that! I do love a bargain, this has brightened up my Monday woohoo :happydance: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->