cossato noodle highchair doodle @ Tesco direct!!

Oh no I just read the other posts, I hope I dont get a text from them. Why are they still selling it on the website if its out of stock how annoying!!

Really want it now :cry:

Maybe its a ploy to get us all to but other Cosatto ones on their website, hmmmm!

xx

UPDATE GIRLS: my order seemed to go through okay, used my clubcard vouchers, and I thought Id call them. They rung the manufacturer for me and said that indeed the highchair has been "discontinued" so It doesnt look like anyone who has placed orders will be receiving them. They said that they will refund the full amount to my card within 3-5 days.

So I wouldnt place anymore orders for this otherwise you will just end up getting your money back (eventually) as they dont seem to be able to get it.

Was a good price though. HOWEVER on the plus side - I have the cosatto pram and I can say its fantastic - so if you are looking for a highchair, dont loose faith, look on their website or Amazon and look what deals are about on their stuff. Its very cute and very well thought out and put together xxx

Interesting... Had a text from mil this morning saying she had got new highchair for £22 wonder if it was this and wonder if it Will arrive? She has not text back to say was out of stock!

I'm still complaining - they shouldn't be advertising it on their website and letting people order it if they can't meet the order. Won't get me anywhere, but I'll feel better! x

I'm still complaining - they shouldn't be advertising it on their website and letting people order it if they can't meet the order. Won't get me anywhere, but I'll feel better! x

I did the same - Asked if they could provide one of the other colours insted but they just said no.

I do agree - they should take it off the website or offer one of a similar quality at the same price. Isnt very good of them :thumbup:

x

Babycentre's buzzing with a similar thread! Lots of very p****d off mummies (and daddies) who are sleep deprived is never good for business! Apparently someone on Babycentre has contacted Trading Standards who've said Tesco are in the wrong for still advertising it, but TS can't do anything! What are they there for then?!

Ah well, back to the "highchair" drawing board then.....

meh it takes the piss don't it, even though tescos direct service is crap....thought it was a right bargan, used clubcard vouchers, cashback etc...all that hassle for nothing. ESpecially after i'd just missed out on getting the new fisher price 1 half price in argos GRRRR

Oh well got another month or so until lo is old enough to sit in 1, so im keeping my eyes peeled!

Annoyingly it is still on their website and Will let you order! Surely if they are aware its unavailable they should take it off sale...

Oh wow.. That sucks..

So eventhough my Tesco Direct acount says: Order status: At warehouse - dispatching soon

I won't be getting it?

That's really not on!

Hubby phoned them, indeed they don't sell this anymore.
Complaint has been filed and money should be back in my account this week..

I'm well disappointed :(.

Apparently they have over 1200 orders for this that they cannot supply......and yet it is still on the website!!! Appalling service.....

I've done the same...ordered it and now heard its discontinued..:( I'm so peed off! x

Bloody hell! I've just paid £70 odd for it on kiddicare, nearly paid more at toys r us!

Bloody hell! I've just paid £70 odd for it on kiddicare, nearly paid more at toys r us!

Don't worry, absolutely no-one who has ordered it that I know of has got one. A scam by Tesco me thinks......

It's still up on the website as well! x

Cosatto have some lovely products. We have the stroller and it's so bright and colourful ^^ Also a FREE 4 YEAR GUARENTEE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->