cot bedding, stupid q!

lov3hat3

Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2
Reaction score
Im probably gonna make myself look stupid by asking, but im being given a cot i havent seen it or anything but its from mammas n pappas and in good condition. Im probably not going to see the cot till nearer due date and we need to re-decorate so i was going to buy cot bedding before. It will fit the cot right?! theres no spesh measurments is there?:haha: and can anyone reccommend anywhere with good cot bedding?

The only thing to check is whether its a cot or cotbed as a cotbed is bigger. But apart from that, then the measurements are standard (usually!).

Bedding wise, it depends on what you fancy. BabiesRus, Mothercare, Mamas & Papas all have some gorgeous stuff. Even Asda do as well!

oh good not too complicated then! everything else seems to be in the baby buying world these days lol

ahhh i will defo check them out, thankyou :D

the cots used to come in 2 slightly different sizes which were standard and continental. there is not much difference but for buying sheets you will need the right size...! don't know if this is still the case but when both dd were little we had one cot of each size...!

Heres where I'm getting my bedding from:

https://www.preciouslittleone.com/kidsline/

I'll be getting Jacana or Alphabet Soup or Zanibar depending on whether its a girl or boy.

Hope you find some nice bedding :winkwink:

awwww, i love the caramel kisses and zanibar xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"