cot mattress

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
hey, i have been trying to find a cot mattress but because our cot is a weird shape i cant find one the right size, ive found these people on ebay who custom make mattresses but i dont have any idea whether its good or not!

i was wondering if someone who has a baby already and knows what to look for could have a look and tell me if its good, or what i need to be looking for etc

i just want to make sure i get a good one so i dont end up having to buy a new one when this one doesnt work

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260359650067&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores&refitem=260326780274&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget&_trksid=p284.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%252BIA%26itu%3DCR%252BIA%252BUCI%26otn%3D4%26ps%3D42

x

They seem really good to me. Feedback is good.

Make sure you pay with PayPal, cos then if the item is not what your expecting then you can send it back and get a full refund if you open a 'Sale not As Described' dispute.

HTH.

V xxxx

I used them for my mattress as it was an odd size too. I got the sprung one like yours. Although I'm not using it yet, it seems good quality and it's a perfect fit for my cot.
My only complaint though was I ordered direct from their website, rather than through ebay and it did take a long time to arrive, nearly two weeks. Don't know if it would have been quicker through ebay or not?

thanks hun, im not too fussed about how long it takes to get here (well...unless it takes months haha), she has her moses basket for now and shes not growing out of that just yet

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->