cough/cold anyone?

Wriggley

Reaction score
ergh i been bunged up with this cough and cold etc... for what seems like forever and now i can feel a sore throat coming on

anyone else got it?

Awwww Big :hugs:

I had it a couple weeks ago and i started taking Day & Night Nurse for colds & Flu
it seemed to get rid of it within 3 days :)..Bought over the counter though as its a stronger medication x

Me :( everyone keeps asking if I've got hayfever :dohh:

:hugs: I feel your pain!!!

Cx

Yup.
We've got some version of that over here in Canada, too. Lots of people talking about how this particular cold really lingers.
And I have the same as you - it was mostly just a lot of sniffles for ages and ages, but yesterday progressed to a lovely throat infection of sorts. I've lost my voice and am way sicker than I was with the original cold. :sulk:
Off to stock up on medicine today!

:hugs: You poor thing.

My little girl has been poorly all week with a similar virus. She did get the sore throat too and nearly lost her voice. She sounds so hoarse.

I hope you feel better soon.xx

me :(
my nose is weird. Instead of running down like normal people's it runs back the other way which means i'll wake up on a morning for at least a week with an awful throaght and also means it all gets on my chest giving me a cough :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->