coughed until my bump is sore

sarahdilan

Reaction score
As title I coughed so much last nite it feels like i've been punched in the stomach. Plus it brought on some painful bh that lasted almost 2 hours. I had almost convinced myself that I had finally coughed myself into preterm labour.

Its bad in day but at night its unbearable. I'm dreading going to bed tonight already. Think a doctor visit is in order but what they can do I have no idea.
:-(

Boots sell blackcurrant cough medicine which is safe - it helped me a lot xx

I pulled a muscle in my bump about two weeks ago, and it's really painful and has not gotten better:( Doctor said muscles are stretchier and easier to pull. I use a bit of ice to help with the pain.

Want to add...there was nothing really that my doctor could do. I need a ton of help getting up and don't do much b/c it kills me. But...I did get an ultrasound. Maybe you could get one for peace of mind?

I'm now exhausted cos I cant lay down to even catch up on sleep. Left side to painful to lie on anyway.
Think i'll give mw a call and see what she says. I know coughing itself cant harm the baby as such but surely my feeling shocking is having some effect.
Will def go to boots for cough medicine though ... Honey and lemon drinks are doing nothing and paracetemol is worse than useless to me.

go and see ur doctor. i have this and turns out its a chest infection. needed antibiotics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->