Coughing

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, Alfie keeps coughing and sounds a bit weezy, should i take him to docs or will that make me a paranoid mama, do you think he's just got a cold????

Has he got a temperature? Erin was like that and had a temperature - I took her to the docs and she had a chest and throat infection. She is on antibiotics at the mo. If it sounds quite bad, I would take him to be on the safe side. xx

maddi had very similar and it was a virus causing a wheeze, she had a little inhaler and is fine now though, hardly used it tbh. if your at all worried honey might be worth popping him along to the dr's, just for a check up. hope he feels better soon :hugs: x

Jasmine had a weeze last week and now has an inhaler

He doesn't have a temp thank god, he's been feeding all morning (on the booby) maybe for comfort, put him in his sling and he's finally nodded off, hasn't coughed at all since i posted, how typical lol. He does have thrush in his mouth tho so wondering if thats aggrivating his little throat bless him. Think i'll see how he is this afternoon and ring if he is still coughing, thanks girls xxx I feel like 'm constantly at the docs with him at the mo!!!! He seems well in himself, still alert and smily which is a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->