Could anyone help with cervix position or temping?

kat08

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Currently on CD61 of 2nd cycle since coming off BCP in June. First cycle was 47 days and thought this one would be as thought I had got a positive on OPK ON cd33. Now thinking didn't because no :bfp: but also no :witch:

Could anyone advise if there are any changes to your cervix position or temp that I could check to see if I was out for this month?

I need to know and sick of getting :bfn:

every ones temps are so different tho hun...honest i thought they were all "about" the same uknow around af or around after O, but honest some ladies start temping when af cums and one can start at 36...one at 35, even 34!!
ur cervix when gettin af is really low and hard, but when ur past O (b4 af ) its usually a little higher and softer...if u took ur temp n told me it i really cudnt help cos i wudnt of know ur af start temo u see.....really really feel4 u hun, wot about provera,that brings on af doesnt it ? sure theres defo a few different herbel things u can take aswell....BUT if u were 2 be pregnant and took anything 2get af,u wudnt mc,keep me updated hun, i know theres lots on ere that av been in the same position, i myself havent...thank god,and never wud take that BCP ! :):)

is the position the same for if ur pregnant???? ie same as AF???

Lots of people on here use www.fertilityfriend.com

It's a website (free for 30 days, then still free unless you want the VIP features which are nice but you can get away without), that lets you chart temps, OPKs, CP and heaps more. When you sign up, you get sent email tutorials every few days for a couple of weeks that explain how to temp, take Cer Pos, interpret CMuc etc. They also have a 'chart gallery' that lets you look at other people's charts to see what their temps do etc. And you can search for charts like yours (e.g. long cycles), to see what happened. I found it really helpful. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->