Could be 10 Weeks Pregnant?

HaziniaRhyme

Reaction score
Hello! I know it is very unusual to be ten weeks along without a BFP on an HPT, but it does run in my family so I am worried. I had sex that was SUPPOSED to be the pull-out method with my SO on November 5th, with expected OV on November 6th! The pull-out was unsuccessful. I did NOT get a period in November OR December! However, I have not gotten a BFP!

I had an early miscarriage in July 2018. (Right before my birthday)
We were not being too careful because we are open having a family together.

My Symptoms are:
No Periods
Tightness/mild cramps
Peeing a lot
Exhaustion
Craving Eggs and hot wings (I don't usually like eggs or fried food)
TENDER chest (with one nip almost purple compared to my usual rosy color)
I also had headaches, sneezing, and back aches. I was NOT symptom spotting because I did not believe I could be pregnant, but my SO insists he knows that I am!

What do you all think?

Last edited:
Why don’t you get blood work done at your dr?

Go to your doctor! At 10 weeks, you will be able to see the baby on an ultrasound. If you're not pregnant and do want to conceive, it will be helpful to get a baseline with your OB and try to find out why you are not having a period.

Well, my OB won't see me until I have a Positive HPT and my GP is out of town until mid-January! She can see me once she is back but I am not sure if she will blood test me without a Positive HPT either. ):

I have tried to go to several doctors and none will check my blood at this busy time of year without a Positive HPT

What about the ER? My neighbor is 7-8 weeks pregnant and was worried about a loss of symptoms over the weekend. OB was closed, so she went to the ER and saw baby on an ultrasound complete with heartbeat. They didn't require any testing to offer her an ultrasound.

All the ERs near me have been packed with +3 hour waits since Christmas. They keep recommending I go to my OB or GP, both of which don't want to see me until I miss 3 periods or have a positive HPT

I have tried to go to several doctors and none will check my blood at this busy time of year without a Positive HPT

How frustrating that they won't help you :(
I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

It so annoying how some doctors act towards certian things ! Hope you get your bfp soon !!:)

I am having a lot of cramping and some light bleeding, so perhaps my period is finally returning. Thank you for your replies, ladies. I got a BFN today along with my probably-period so I guess I am out!

That’s insane that they won’t see you or even order blood work! I’m glad you’re not stuck in limbo now though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->