Could Be It??

nadine

Reaction score
First off sorry ive not been on much comp been down etc

well heres my story so far tell me what you ladies think.........

im 39+, due 24th Oct

sunday just gone i lost my plug (very thic snot light brown an yellow thing tmi i no sorry lol), then monday lost some more but also had a bloody show, like stringy with dark brown red blood init, not to much

then went to bed last night to wake up at 5 this morning with pains, thought nothing of it (as you all no this far gone pain come an go all time) but then found i couldnt get bk to sleep, every time i nodded of i woke up again to this pain so timed them and they were coming every 15/20min.

description on pain, ..........

at first i though it was like i was constipated that sort of pain, with out sounding horrible.......felt like i need to pushh summat

but the best way to describe it is like a cramp pain,

i feel it coming on, then my belly goes hard an it hits its peak i clench my teeth and then it dwindles away,

i finally went to the loo, so i no im not just constipated lol and dreaming these symptoms up, also i went to the loo and had a fresh blood show??

now do you think this could be it lol

ive spoke to midwife, but for some reason at my hospital they aren't very reassuring and coz my waters havn't gone yet they say it just could b movement just take a paracetamol, its as though they think im blowing every thing out of proportion coz its my first and i dont no what im talking about, but we know are bodys.

anyway plz leave feed bk lol mmmmmhhaaww xxxx

sounds like it could be the start hun, walk about as much as you can keep them contractions coming lol!! best thing for you to do is wait before going hospital anyway hun, i went hospital with my first when i was having pains 5mins apart and they checked me and i was only 1cm! i would say go in when the pain is unbearable or when your waters go, hope it is labour hun and that it happens quickly for you xxx

Sounds like it really could be! And waters sometimes don't break right up until pushing time so your hospital sound like they are being wallies! I would pop to MW or hosp and get checked for dilation if I were you. Good luck!

Sounds like it could be it hun, get moving about trying to get them to come more often etc... obv no point in going in until they are closer together etc..

I was having the same pains the 2 nights ago sounding EXACTLY the same was sooo sore i couldnt sleep they were getting so bad. But then i got up and they stopped...but i didnt want to go into labour :lol: so maybe it was my own fault!!

Really hope this is it for you though :hugs:

thank you allllll, fingers crossed it is, every things ready for the of if so lol

and i know every hozzy diff.......and not much point going in till there more closer but im soooo excited

ive been sat here thinking ive been imagining them

thanks alllll xx ill keep u posted as much as i can

Oooh - good luck babes!! I really hope this is something for you. I'm getting so excited about these threads right now!!!:happydance:

Ooooo-how excitin nadz.

Good luck chick,not long to go now....:p

Any update? How are you feeling now hun?

hi every one, just had a few hours sleep, and pains felt like they went away :( lol
was sooo tireeeddddddd, and make most of it.......
but however woke up twice with same sensation and pain soo not gone still having em
woke once at 1 and at 2, but not been timing anything as been zzzzz

jumpin in bath now hehehe think my lil mans going to b dragging it out hehehe

ive got a pint of pure orange juice in one had and hopefully the exercise of being out and about will help move things on

mmmhhhaw xxx

Hope this is it for you hon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->