Could i be having a girl?

Mee_Mummy

Mummy to DS & DD ~ <3
Reaction score
My pregnancy is sooooo different to when I had my DS does this mean I could have a girl or it just the case that so far I'm having a lucky pregnancy - only felt sick for 7 weeks and have sore boobs. With DS I was sick everyday for nearly 2 months.

Any thoughts? X

I dont think symptoms have anything to do with gender of the baby TBH. I think you are just lucky this time! x

i actually carry my boys and girls very differently. the boys make me very very morning sick, and i carry them high. my daughter didnt make me sick much, and she sat lower in my belly. i think this one is a girl...but 6 more weeks and ill know for sure! :)

I had completely different pregnancies with my boy and girl...sick as a dog, craved sweet etc with Evie..no sickness, craved savoury, carried low with Max!!

Every wives tale seemed to work with me :haha:

xx

I have carried differently with every pregnancy and the first 3-I had boys....not sure what I'm having this time though!!!

My sister was super sick with her first which was a boy and then had a lot better pregnancy with her 2nd which was a girl......so who knows! It's possible it's a girl but could just as easily be a little boy!!!!

For my mum she had really bad sickness with all 3 girls (me the most, she was sick the entire time, even in the delivery suite.) and with my brother she had a great pregnancy.
For me my first pregnancy was a daddle, got really swollen ankles and legs the last 8 weeks but didn pass to much remarks on it. With my second pregnancy i knew i was pregnant more or less from conception, had every symptom, that pregnancy resulted in a mmc, but im convinced it was a girl. Now im pregnant again iv a few symptoms but i can put up with them. Iv got used to the constantly feeling sick and it almost feels normal at this stage. Think this 1 might be a boy 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->