Could I be having a MC?? *UPDATE*

kuntrykutie

Soon2be mom of 2
Reaction score
Well I had my ultrasound this morning and it went very well. Baby is growing 5 days ahead and has a strong heartbeat of 173. Found out that the bleeding is from a subchorionic hematoma. So thankfully all is well with baby :)

Thank You! Now I'm just worrying about the hematoma. Had a different ultrasound tech than usual, and he kind of sucked and didn't tell me anything :/ Now I have to wait god knows how long for my doctor to get the results of the US and then wait some more for him to call me.

I know how scary it is but try not to worry too much. A majority of ladies that are diagnosed with SCH's go on to have healthy pregnancies. I was diagnosed with an SCH after a big bleed at 12 weeks. Mine measured 7cm at its largest point and I bled constantly for 4 weeks. For me, the clot didn't completely reabsorb until I was 26+ weeks but I'm now almost 33 weeks and so far, everything looks great.

Please try not to worry too much. I had a very big bleed at 11 weeks with my daughter, I was found to have a large subchorionic hematoma, it measured 9cm by 3cm. I was told there was a risk of miscarriage and I asked her the chances, she said around 1 in 5. But by 14 weeks it had decreased to 6cm and then by 20 weeks it had completely gone. I had a perfectly healthy little girl at 39 weeks and she's now 2 1/2.
Xx

Thank you ladies :) The tech didn't give me the measurements but it looked on the smaller side and my doctor said it was small as well. I was kinda upset that he had to hurry me out of my appointment. But thankfully we got to hear the heartbeat, which made me smile :)

My daughter was on the small side. About a week behind at her 6 week scan, then a few days behind at her 9 week scan, back down to a week 12 week scan. She was just small. At her 36 week scan she was a 32 week size baby. She was only 5lbs 13oz though when born on her due date. She's soon caught up outside though and is on the 75th percentile in height....

I wasn't too concerned about baby measuring ahead. My daughter, I believe, was a few days behind, but she came out 6#10.2 and was perfectly healthy. Now she is a little over 2 years and super tall :) I was mostly just worried about the hematoma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->