Could I be PG, even with a BFN?

QueSera

Reaction score
Last month, my period came on early, because of stress (24 day cycle, instead of my usual 28-30), and lasted for 7 days. I had unprotected sex a few days after it ended.

Anyway, I'm now on day 34 of my cycle, with no sign of AF.*TMI WARNING* My boobs are sore; the week after I had sex I was so fatigued that I had to take naps throughout the day. That fatigue lasted about a week. By nipples were tingly then, too, and went away for a few days, but came back full force last week, and are still here.

I have little waves of nausea late at night and when I wake up, but nothing bad. The longest my cycle has ever been is 36 days, but I'm already starting to worry a bit. I took a test about 3 days ago -- BFN -- and I took a test today-- BFN. I didn't use my FMU for the test I took today, but I did with the test I took 3-4 days ago.

Even though I got the BFN, is it possible that I'm pregnant? I used and EPT traditional test. I'm thinking that if I don't get it by Tuesday, that I'll schedule a visit to the doctor's.

I think any time your having unprotected sex there is always a chance! Sounds like your doing the right thin by going to the dr because really only they can help for sure! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->