Could I be Preg new to the forum any advice please!!

Lol I'm the same I just have to look at a bar o choc and by butt grows :rofl: ! But its a greaty reason to eat what we like put the wait on and fell ok bout it coz after all we are preg :rofl: . Thanks so much for all your help I defo will look into that.My aunts got Lupus she got it bad tho she got dd 13 and dd 7.

Stacey xx

I'm not a sweetie person which pisses me off lol!!

x

CM wise some girls have mentione dthe 'magic medicine' thing but AG is the best gal to ask about that if you wanted to know.

I still have the magic medicine rep after all this time :lol:
If theres anything you want to know about it feel free to ask, ill be off to work soon but will try and remember to add some info about it later.

Hiya hun, im getting all these symptoms too so i know how your feeling, hope this is our month good luck on friday

Stacey xxxx

Hi Wannabmum and Lemondrop. Welcome to BnB and really hope you both get your BFP. x

:hi: starting to think no been my month and af will come tom, doesn't explain how I been feeling but tested again this morn and got BFN so can expect to prob c :witch: .

Stacey xx

Its amazing all the things you notice & feel over time when your TTC'ing but wouldn't have noticed when you weren't. Drove me mad!!

x

Tell me about it it's so frustrating the thing is I'm still feelin really sicky and getin that dull ache in my back on and off today doesn't make sence :hissy:
xx

Hi
I am still hoping for you - its not over till the fat lady sings.
The time in limbo is more fustrating than the 2ww
Good luck

Sinead

Hi Arcanegirl I'd b interested in recipe also Lemondrop hope you get your BFP, don't think it'll b my month yet again after another ned test this morn think that makes it 32 failed months so far :cry: :cry: :cry: starting to wonder if I will ever see my own :crib:

Stacey xxx

I knew id forget after work, ill get the info and create a thread now...

Morning,
The :witch: aint here yet like she usually is in the morn, Gonna try only going to the loo when I actually need , but who's bettin I'm gonna b up checkin @ least 4 times an hour :blush: :rofl:

Stacey xx

Are you gonna test today hun?

Hi just gonna leave testing today nd see if :witch: comes, Its easier to see Af than another BFN, If no af by sun or mon will re test but to be honest I'm thinking this will not b my month. Just need to try again :roll: .

Stacey xx

:witch: Arrived :cry: Now feelin :devil: Just need to try AGAIN, Gettin so tiered of dissapointed gonna try another few month ten take break from it for while I think don't wanna sound like self pitty but the dissapointment month after month gets you down.

Stacey xx

awwww babes im so sorry to hear this, maybe when you stop trying it will happen, as trying increases stress ect ?

Stacey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->