could I be Pregnant 2WW

hopefullmom9

Reaction score
I had my mirena removed on the 3/9/14. 2 days 3/11/14 later i had what seemed to be my period it lasted 6 days, and was quite heavy. on the 17th me and my partner had intercourse unprotected for 2 days 17TH-18TH. ever since then Ive been having weird feeling back pain nausea after eating very little but, Ive been blaming it on my bariatric surgery. well on the 29th i had snotty cm (sorry) cloudy and yellow tinged with a horrible cramp that lasted 2 hours, i couldn't even walk that's never happened to me ever. i blamed that on ovulation, but now I'm supposed to start my period today. i usually have PMS symptoms but i have none i usually get crabby, cramp-y, lower back pain, sore boobs but nothing. so i took to early pregnancy test yesterday both negative my questions are did my fertility go up? could i be pregnant or is this all in my head ???? I have a doctor appointment on the 15th. my heart is telling me that i am but my mind is second guessing it. i am hopeful to be pregnant but who knows.

Could just be your body trying to get back to normal after having the mirena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->