Could I be pregnant after a weird period?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by callaghan88, May 28, 2013.

1. callaghan88

callaghan88 Well-Known Member

So called LMP was the 9th of May, I am not totally convinced though that this was an actual AF as it was not normal like my usual cycles. I usually bleed straight through for 6 days straight, days 1-3 heavy, 4-5 moderate and barely anything day six. Days 1-3 I usually go through 1 and half packs of sanitary towels my flow is so heavy (TMI).
    This month :-
    Day 1 - pinkish discharge/light bleeding
    Day 2 - nothing
    Day 3 - Light/moderate bleeding
    Day 4 - Nothing
    Day 5 - pinkish discharge/light bleeding
    Day 6 - Nothing
    As you can see I have only actually bled for 3 out of 6 days which is unusual.

PMP- 12/4/13 O - 26/4/13 Bd all that week..

Before bleeding started I felt really pregnant, but most of the symptoms have faded apart from feeling fatique and sick throughout the day. Also last week I had a huge glob of clear discharge which looked rather snot like, But last night and tonight I had a huge amount of White CM which was really thick and very stretchy, a lot more stretchy than my usual Ovulation discharge then a little later a pink/blood tinged discharge. I had 2 very faint positive HPT's before bleeding not tested again after LMP. Due again next weekend.

Not asking if I am pregnant but if it sounds like a possibility? :shrug:

2. mummyconfused

mummyconfused Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation

Implantation bleeding?

3. callaghan88

callaghan88 Well-Known Member

Really don't want to read too much into this, terrified of the disappointment. But the drastic change to my cycle plus the cm is troubling me.. I don't want to waste money on another HPT just to get a BFN, scared this is another chemical pregnancy. Feeling the same as the end of last month, (really pregnant). I know that these feelings are not pms, never happens only usual symptoms is cramping and since we didnt do the deed this month I can only fall back on last month