Could I be pregnant again?

Well I tested yesterday and got a definate faint positive but after 15 mins and not before. Do you think this could be a bfp, or was it too late to read the test? This happened a few times last time too. I'm only 11 days past ov today so going to test again in a few days to know for sure. I feel really sick this morning though so fingers crossed.

It could have been too late to read the test, but who knows? Sounds like you need to wait it out a few more days. Last time I was pregnant, I tested at 12dpo and got a BFN. I waited until 15dpo to test (it was the hardest 3 days of my life!) and got my BFP.

Fingers crossed for you sugar!!! Let us know how it goes!

i don't trust any lines that appear after the time limit. Fx'd for when you retest.

Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth -I had natural mc around end of March, all done by start of April - stopped bleeding on 4th and nothign since, but for at least a week have been having the same symptoms as I had when i was pg and getting myself a bit worked up about it. I've tested using a FR but got BFN and also tested today with a Boots cheapy but again BFN. I was wondering whether it is too early because I still don't know what my cycle would be (it was 28 days before mc).

Fingers crossed for a BF soon sugarlove - dying to know!
x

You too Lulubelle. Sounds promising for you! My doc is going to check HCG levels tomorrow, so hoping to find out on Fri

oooh, at least you won't have to wait lon now to get a proper result. I am thinking leaving it for a bit to see what happens - i'm starting to drive myself mad and reckon OH would also think the same, if he knew! In his mind a BFN once is 100% certain but we know differently eh?!!

Let us know how you get on with the doc - be really interested to see what they say and of course, dying to know if you get your BFP
xx

Well, I had blood test results back and they contain less than 2 ml HCG.

Convinced it was a chemical as I'd had 4 faint BFPs on urine tests coming up after 10 mins this week. Also started to get back ache and cramps last night not disimilair to previous miscarriage, and preg symptoms are starting to go as of yesterday. Noticed a lack of sickness and blue veins in breasts are less prominent than they were a few days ago.

I'm heartbroken. That makes 2 miscarriages in the last 2 months and I'm not feeling very hopeful for the future. Have spent afternoon in tears. Technically this won't even go down with my surgery as a chemical, as I never got a BFP from their tests.

Oh no honey, I am so so sorry. It is really cruel that you have to deal with this and i wish there was something I could say that would make you feel better - I know from bitter experience that it is no comfort for people to come out with the "never mind, next time" or "well at least you know you can get pg" lines so I won't say any of those.

Just hang in there sweetie, allow yourself to cry because it is sad and try to stay positive, as hard as it is. We are all here for you

thinking about you

Lucyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"