Could I be pregnant? Implantation bleeding? Help

Jaydmacey

Reaction score
so over the past few days I’ve grown super irritated. When I last got my period, it was mid January, and then I missed all of February. My cycle is very predictable, usually lands in the middle of the month and I’ll get it sharp cramps a day or two before I even start my period, and then it’s super heavy to start and then lessens towards the end into spotting, it lasts 5-7 days and that’s it. Now, 3/4 I noticed some light spotting, it was pink and went away after a few hours. 3/5 I experienced brown bleeding that had more of a flow to it, and that same day I went to a pregnancy clinic and got a free test done, and it was negative. When I looked it up, it says that the hormone needs time to build if it’s implantation bleeding, so I thought it was a false negative. Then when I checked myself again, I had a heavier flow of red blood, had to wear a tampon and a few hours later, it returned to pink/brown. The next morning, all bleeding stopped until around 3pm. When I went to the bathroom and wiped there was only a speck of light blood, didn’t have to wear anything until 6 o’clock came around. That’s when a heavier flow came around and it was deep red, so I just have to say I’m so confused!! I know it’s different for everyone, but I really need some hope to cling onto as I was hoping there was a chance it was implantation bleeding because beside it being spotty unlike my normal period would be, I’ve had fatigue, been queezy, and I’m going from being super hot to super cold, and I only started having super dull almost unnoticeable cramps when the bleeding started. Has anyone had these symptoms? I’ll keep updating as flow and color change, and my boyfriend is picking me up some tests tonight. This is really starting to suck and become incredibly irritating. Has anyone had a similar experience with heavier bleeding and actually was pregnant? I was so sure it was implantation bleeding at the start, but now I’m not so sure, but how spotty it is and how much it’s changing in color in a day leaves me unconvinced it’s my period.. please help

so over the past few days I’ve grown super irritated. When I last got my period, it was mid January, and then I missed all of February. My cycle is very predictable, usually lands in the middle of the month and I’ll get it sharp cramps a day or two before I even start my period, and then it’s super heavy to start and then lessens towards the end into spotting, it lasts 5-7 days and that’s it. Now, 3/4 I noticed some light spotting, it was pink and went away after a few hours. 3/5 I experienced brown bleeding that had more of a flow to it, and that same day I went to a pregnancy clinic and got a free test done, and it was negative. When I looked it up, it says that the hormone needs time to build if it’s implantation bleeding, so I thought it was a false negative. Then when I checked myself again, I had a heavier flow of red blood, had to wear a tampon and a few hours later, it returned to pink/brown. The next morning, all bleeding stopped until around 3pm. When I went to the bathroom and wiped there was only a speck of light blood, didn’t have to wear anything until 6 o’clock came around. That’s when a heavier flow came around and it was deep red, so I just have to say I’m so confused!! I know it’s different for everyone, but I really need some hope to cling onto as I was hoping there was a chance it was implantation bleeding because beside it being spotty unlike my normal period would be, I’ve had fatigue, been queezy, and I’m going from being super hot to super cold, and I only started having super dull almost unnoticeable cramps when the bleeding started. Has anyone had these symptoms? I’ll keep updating as flow and color change, and my boyfriend is picking me up some tests tonight. This is really starting to suck and become incredibly irritating. Has anyone had a similar experience with heavier bleeding and actually was pregnant? I was so sure it was implantation bleeding at the start, but now I’m not so sure, but how spotty it is and how much it’s changing in color in a day leaves me unconvinced it’s my period.. please help

Its supposed to be implantation bleeding/spotting if it was very light flow. But, you had heavier flow later. So I'm guessing your periods might be irregular or you might have had miscarriage unknowingly...if it was a weak egg-sperm combination and you were in a very early stage of conception.
I am not very sure...just guessing it could be. So please don't take me very seriously. :)

You may have to get a thorough test done to understand your case correctly.

Its been a month since your post, is there any result you saw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->