Could I be pregnant? :)) need advice from mom

catloverbabe

Reaction score
I don't know if I posted in the right place

Well first of all, i do want children and I'm going to the doctor to find out if its positive or negative for pregnancy

Last time i conceived was in march but it was protected and in January it was unprotected, I took a home pregnancy test in February and it came out negative and I've been having periods but most of the time they're late/light or just different but I've always been irregular.

I've had strange symptoms these past days, I've been really depressed and crying for no reason and I'm never like that. When I wake up every morning i feel bloated and full as if I ate in my sleep or something and my ribs feel bloated and uncomfortable, it makes it hard to get up from bed to. and then it hit me that maybe I am pregnant! Plus today I've been really nauseous. I looked the mirror from a profile and I sucked in but there's a lower stomach bump that doesn't suck in and it feels hard

I've also been having a dull chest pain whenever I breathe in deeply i don't know if that related?

Thanks ladies in advance :)
Ps. I'm checking in with my doctor tomorrow to see what's been happening

Good luck at the doctors :) I had a funny period when pregnant with my daughter so you can bleed in pregnancy however I also know from experience if you think your pregnant your mind can convince your body you are so you start having symptoms but your not actually pregnant if that makes any sense lol

I hope you get the result your after and please pop on and let us know how you go on :D

Well, with me, I was clueless that I was pregnant for 11w. I found out thereafter. I was having my normal periods in my inactive pill week, so yes, I was also on the pills. Anyway, looking back, I would wake up feeling the same way - really bloated. At one point, for a whole week, and this was 2 months ago, I would get nauseated in the morning after having the first glass of water - something I do every morning.

You could be pregnant. But these symptoms could entail other conditions also so I'd just wait to see the doc, which, I know, is hard to do while you're left wondering lol. Good luck and hope it's your bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->