Could I Be Pregnant? Need Advice!

prettymachine

Reaction score
Hi ladies! 2 weekends ago DH and I were on vacation and decided to, you know :winkwink: He pulled out way before he would have :spermy: But a few minutes later he went back in for a bit... didn't finish or anything. But could the left over :spermy: in the tubes have gotten somewhere I should be concerned?

More, has anyone else gotten pregnant this way??

If there was no ejaculation in between, there's really no way sperm could've gotten in you. If he did ejaculate in between, and didn't pee after, then there may have been sperm. I wouldn't stress about it--just wait and see if your period comes.
But your signature says you're breastfeeding? While that's not infallible as birth control, that + no ejaculation inside you just about guarantees that you're safe. No promises, because stuff happens, but I wouldn't be worried.

I am not still breastfeeding...I hadn't been on here in awhile. I need to update! DD is about to be 2!

There was ejaculation in between.

According to the charts my period was due today, but it tends to be off. I felt like I had the stomach flu Monday. Tuesday stomach was great! and I had a sore throat. Wednesday I just felt ehhh. Today I had on and off nausea all day and a headache now. Blood in nose as well. BBs are sore and tingly but that could also be AF.

Took a test and it was :bfn: but it also was done in the evening and I don't even know technically if I was due a period yet because I only have a rough idea of when my last period started. LOL.

Its been 2 years, hard to remember what to look for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->