Could I be pregnant? Not trying not preventing

kshea1217

Reaction score
Nipples sensitive which is abnormal for me even around af time (due in a week) For a week my nipples have been very sensitive basically to the touch. The first day they were very itchy for maybe 45 mins. As the week went on the sensitivity went down but not away. My period is due in 1 week.for about 4-5 days I have felt like I was getting my period. The past 2-3 days it has felt as if it was coming any second and like it was going to be heavy one. Over the past month or so I have experienced dizziness, nausea/vomiting, fatigue, cravings (chip wich, choco taco and sushi) cramping, frequent urination. I thought a week ago I was just ovulating that's why I had the sensitivity but with it not going away I'm a little unsettled. I don't know what to think.

I agree that since your symptoms have been around for a week and your period isn't due for a week, it's unlikely they are pregnancy related as you experienced them before ovulation and implantation occurred. In fact you say you have been experiencing weird symptoms for over a month. You might just be paying more attention to your body now that you are open to the idea of becoming pregnant.

I'm having similar symptoms!! My nipples are SO sensitive. I haven't had my AF since coming off birth control, so I'm not sure when I'm due. I took a test on friday and it was negative, so I'm going to continue testing once a week or until AF arrives!

Idk the bf thinks I'm pregnant I think I'm dying. A week before my last cycle I was spotting which had ever happened to me before then the first day only had af when wiped once then the second had af when wiped twice. Then the next 3-4 days was a steady slow flow. Which is all abnormal to me. I'm still convinced I'm dying. I mean I went to the doctor and he hasn't told me anything but last time I called he hasn't even looked at my results. And erinlynnak idk your period just is probably off because you were once on BC I didn't believe in BC (pills... Condoms I'm all for) so I don't thank I couldn't relate on that part as far as the symptoms I'm just so lost and confused

Idk the bf thinks I'm pregnant I think I'm dying. A week before my last cycle I was spotting which had ever happened to me before then the first day only had af when wiped once then the second had af when wiped twice. Then the next 3-4 days was a steady slow flow. Which is all abnormal to me. I'm still convinced I'm dying. I mean I went to the doctor and he hasn't told me anything but last time I called he hasn't even looked at my results. And erinlynnak idk your period just is probably off because you were once on BC I didn't believe in BC (pills... Condoms I'm all for) so I don't thank I couldn't relate on that part as far as the symptoms I'm just so lost and confused

Why in the world would you come to that conclusion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->