Could I be pregnant, or could it be something else?

HighOffLove_

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I aren't trying to conceive right now, but we're not doing anything to prevent it from happening. I'm 20 years old and I have an irregular period, so I know it would be harder for me to conceive anyways. Well today makes a week that I've been having period-like cramps. When they first started, it was after immediately after my boyfriend and I had sex and I thought it was because of the constant jabbing. But after a few days, I started getting concerned. They are painful to the point where I just want to lay in my bed all day long. Anyhow, today I noticed that I started bleeding. It's not heavy like a period and it's pink. I'm like really starting to stress out because I have no idea what's going on with my body. Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant??? Please help!

To be honest hon it sounds like the start of a period to me too. When i had cramping with my first pregnancy it was milder than my period and started when i was 6-7 weeks along... But if things are still feeling off, take a test to know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->