Could I be pregnant?

AudreyJoXoXo

Not trying, Not preventin
Reaction score
My husband and I haven't been actively trying to get pregnant but we haven't been preventing it either.

As of today my period tracker informed me that I am 18 days late. Wow! My husband and I have sex about twice a week so I can't pinpoint a time it "might" have happened. My last period lasted about 8 days and was pretty normal. I've been waiting for mine to come and had literally ONE spot yesterday that never came back.

At first I thought maybe I was getting a cold or the flu or something but now I'm not so sure. I work as a pharmacy technician and every day seems to be worse and worse. I can't remember how many pills I've counted so I catch myself counting the same things over and over. My brain is really foggy and I can't focus on anything. I've also had a dull headache that lasts for days at a time and I'm nauseated almost all day, every day. When I eat I can only eat a little before I feel like I'm going to toss it if I continue. My breasts are a little swollen, or just bigger who knows, but they don't ache at all and my nipples are the same. I feel bloated and disgusting if I try to wear anything except my yoga pants.

I've been working on trying to maintain my current weight by eating healthier and was doing pretty good until the other day I stepped on the scale and had gained 3 pounds when I haven't gained a single pound in months. What's also frustrating is I'm normally really regular when it comes to my bowels but lately it's either really hard to do which causes some bleeding or is literally liquid which is just plain gross and uncomfortable! Embarrassing to admit, I know.

I really just can't tell if I'm sick or need to go to a clinic which isn't covered by my insurance I don't think. I can't get a doctor's appointment until the end of August and I leave town on August 1st to move across the country so that really won't work now will it?

I took a pregnancy test about two weeks ago and it was negative. Do I need to test again or do I need to ask my boss to suggest some meds for me to get better? She recently had a miscarriage so I don't want to let her know I might be pregnant unless I'm sure of it because I know she's still struggling with her loss. Help?

Hey fellow Hoosier :) I think u should test again because those symptoms sound pregnancy related. I would test and then if negative I'd go see ur Dr. It talk to ur boss. Good luck!

defo test again , ill be stalking you now to see if you are . its sounds like u are :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->