Could I be pregnant??

Angeleyesx13x

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm new to this site and any site in general about posting lol. So if I post in the wrong thread I am sorry. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby. I'm not good with charting or knowing when I ovulate. We had sex on the 17th, and I was due for my period now.. It's only been 9 days. But could I be pregnant? My period is usually regular. I'd get signs of it coming by now. I usually would get signs of it coming now, but haven't gotten any. I know it's early, I took a test yesterday. It was negative. How soon can I take a test? I've heard you can't get pregnant a week before your period. That chances are slim. Then I heard you could. So on. Any advice would be great. Thank you.

There is a time after you ovulate called the luteal phase. This phase has to be a certain length of time to be able to get pregnant. In most cases a week isnt enough. Typically you will have your period 2 weeks after you ovulate. I recommend using some opk tests to help you find out when you ovulate so that your DH and you can have the best possible luck with ttc. My DH and I have pretty much done everything we can this month, Soy Isoflavones to help me ovulate stronger, preseed to assist in his boys making it to my egg, opk tests to know the best possible days to do the deed, and taking prenatal and b6 vitamins as much as possible. My DH even ate everything he could to boost the number of swimmers he had in there. TTC can be so easy for some, but I really do understand why people call babies miracles. There has to be so many factors in place, and for some of us on this forum, ttc has been like running through a gauntlet. If AF doesnt show up in the next few days test again, you may have ovulated late. You never know. Good luck!!!

Did you have sex in the days leading up to the 17th? If your due your period now the egg would released and disintegrated if not fertilized by then.
Your fertile time is between 19 and 12 days before your period is due.

Awe. I wish you the best of luck!

I am just wondering if I could be. Only cause my period hasn't started and I am usually never late. I've been very regular. We didn't have sex leading up to the 17th.

you could be. you can get pregnant at any point in your cycle, though some times are less likely than others. I got pregnant with DD on CD 8, 9 or 10, of a 35 day cycle which is very unlikely lol, but its definitely narrowed down to those 3 days as my period was CD1-7 and i left the country on CD10.

so its possible, but unlikely. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->