Could I Be Pregnant?

addie

Reaction score
Is there anyway I could be pregnant?

I'm new here, but any feedback is greatly appreciated. I think I may be pregnant. I have missed my last period, which should have happened on the 5th of this month. First day of my last period was on the 9th of last month. I had unprotected sex on the 23rd and 24th of last month and according to the ovulation calender Those were my most fertile days for last month! Every since a few days after we had sex my stomach has been jumpy for lack of a better word, and since last week I’ve been nauseated in the mornings when I wake up, although I don't actually vomit. Today I had very light pink bleeding, which I though was my period but It's not even enough blood for a pad or tampon. Normally my periods are very heavy and dark. I've also had an energy level of zero, and headaches on and off..

Could implantation spotting occur 13 days after fertilization? I took a pregnancy test last night and one the day before, but they both were negative. Could it be too early for a positive result?

Thanks for your help! I have been seriously freaking out about this for a while now, and have basically spent the last week glued to the computer looking up everything I can, early signs of pregnancy, ovulation dates etc. Trying to know before I really can know I guess. Or maybe just trying to put my mind at ease. Thanks again!

-Addie

Hi
I am in a similar situation, last period 9th Sept, had what i thought was implantation bleeding a few days ago, my period was due yesterday but i had negative pregnancy test, i read somewhere that implantation can take from anything from a day to a week to complete, i'm hoping that its taking a little longer than expected and will get positive test soon,

how sensitive is the test you used?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->