Could I be pregnant?

Ziz

Reaction score
This might be a little TMI, but we're all ladies here and any advice or similar experiences would be great! So it's been 4 weeks since the last time my boyfriend and I DTD. We don't use contraceptives and he always pulls out, but I've heard a ton of things about how some can leak out during intercourse. Not sure if it is true, but I'm not doubting it either. Anyways, my cycles are really long as in 37-42 days and if I'm really stressed it can be up I 50 days! So I never know when I ovulate because my cycles are so irregular. My expected period is in roughly two weeks.

A few days ago when I went to the bathroom I noticed this light pink/ peach color on the TP when I wiped. It was only when I wiped and happened maybe 3 times. It lasted about three days maybe? Could this be implantation bleeding?

I've been feeling super exhausted, constantly hungry, extremely moody, higher sex drive, and craving tea.

I don't have sore breasts but they are swollen, I'm bloated, I've been having headaches, and yesterday my nose randomly started bleeding while I was in the shower. I have a heightened sense of smell, but my mind could be playing tricks on me. I don't have any morning sickness or cramping.

Any thoughts or advice would be awesome!

Ps. I'm a newbie here to this forum, so hello all! :)

Also I've been having vivid bad dreams lately that make me feel paranoid when I wake up. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Also, I should note I do not have frequent urination. At least not yet. Has anyone experienced any of this??

You could be . i've heard that if withdrawal is successfully carried out, it is up to 99% effective. however... if its not its going to be less successful. Im probably not the best person to ask as I've just had other half not hold his half of the bargain and fail at pulling out :/

You could be . i've heard that if withdrawal is successfully carried out, it is up to 99% effective. however... if its not its going to be less successful. Im probably not the best person to ask as I've just had other half not hold his half of the bargain and fail at pulling out :/

It was successful, but I'm just not sure. I read your post, and it's a possibility but it is less likely. Not impossible though. If you're worried, I would take plan B if it's not too late if you don't want a baby. But you can get a blood test done at your doctor's that can tell as early as 4-5 days after DTD. At least that's what my NP told me a few months back.

HAH its too late for plan b. ho hum. que serra serra... whatever will be will be.

Pulling out is not an effective method, if they guy is really good at controlling himself its relatively effective but NOTHING like 99% like someone said. I'd say probably more like 80% or so.

After hubby got home from his deployment we used the pull out method until we were really ready for a baby and we were fine. I didn't get pregnant until we decided to try and then stop trying lol....When we stopped trying is naturally when I got preg lol!

If you're concerned I'd just take a test. Its hard to say when you're irregular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->