Could I be pregnant?

zinnia86

Reaction score
I took a test today and it was negative.

I know I should just wait a few days and see what happens, but wondering if it's even possible that I am..

I am on day 32. My cycles average (over the past few years) 21-33 days, but only up to 30 days within the past year. Last few cycles go in this order from most recent to oldest: 27, 30, 29, 25, 26, 23, (these short ones might be due to the fertilaid pills I was taking) 30, 26, 30, 24 , (and from before ttc) > 28, 28, 26 (last july).

I don't think I was under any unusual stress, but I guess I did have a busy month.

I have a bad sore throat but no other symptoms really.. maybe minor bloating.

No cramps, except a tiny tiny bit a couple nights ago and maybe a little tiny pain here and there. (Most months I noticed a lot of cramping after ovulation or before AF, which was always making me think I was experiencing implantation)

No breast soreness, but they have been full for the past few days. Have been doing "qtip tests", no spotting, and cervix feels generally high. Had CM last week, but is pretty dried up now.

I usually have cramping before my period and I am not feeling like it's on it's way, but I also don't feel pregnant. What's your guess?

I've never been pregnant, 11 cycles of trying, no known issues except we suspect DH has varicocele.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->