Could I be pregnant?

Tanya848

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My husband and I are TTC. We just started trying in July and decided to have a "no pressure, it happens when it happens attitude". My periods don't always arrive on time - in fact, they're never late but they always have a wonderful way of showing up early, so I have a hard time determining when I'm ovulating :cry:
Over the past couple of weeks I've been having some strange symptoms and I'm trying to figure out whether its just all in my head! So...here goes:

I had my period on June 30, which lasted 6 days and was its usually heavy/clotting self. My husband and I had sex on July 6, July 9 and then another couple of times throughout the month. The week of July 11 I started feeling slightly nauseous, felt the need to pee more frequently (not a lot, and there was no urgency...just more noticeable) and I just felt bloated. The bloating persisted, and I went to see a doctor July 18. The doctor ran blood work which determined I was negative for pregnancy. My blood work was fine, and also had a urine test which was also normal to rule out UTI or anything like that.

I was expecting my period on July 27, and I (think) it arrived on July 30 but it was very light. Very light brown blood, almost non existent, then on the 31st it went from a dark brown to bright red but again was almost nothing. It then went back to a dark brown and seemed to disappear. This was ongoing (light brown, dark brown, red, non existent) until August 4. I wore a tampon a few times but there was never enough to even fill one up. In fact I ended up removing it because it was uncomfortable.

I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I'm nauseous and the bloating still persists. I feel pressure on my stomach, just underneath my navel...I'm wondering if I could be pregnant even with the negative pregnancy test (I've taken a couple this last week and all negative).

Thanks everyone for your help.

It doesnt sound like you are pregnant. But you never know. I had af similar to that the month before I got a bfp. You should do an internal exam (self) around 12 days after your af. And look for the ewcm. When you see it dtd everyday you have it. Thats what I did and got bfp the first time ttc. I only dtd the day I found ewcm and the two days after I found it. Gl !

Thanks jcgraze for the advice! I guess my system is just out of wack...I am still getting the spotting, but its a very, very light brown and a tiny bit of pink (almost unnoticeable, just when wiping).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->