Could I be pregnant???

mlw24

Reaction score
During the tww I had lots of cramping, lower back pain, boobs hurt and kinda itchy, lots of gas, forehead broke out( never get acne), and just felt pregnant( still think I am). I did take pregnancy tests and posted them in a different forum I thought I seen a line and others said they did but some said no they didn't. My periods last 4 days and it was due march 12th but came on the 10th and only lasted 3 days. I never start early and end early either. I didn't have any blood clots so that was weird. Could I be pregnant but still had a period?

I'm wishing you all the very best of luck!!! I also had those symptoms recently in my 2WW, and I just 'felt' pregnant. We are trying for our 5th so I thought surely I must just 'know' when I know right? I even had what I thought was implantation bleed and the next day AF showed up. You say your period was early and lasted a day shorter...was it the same type of flow though? If it had all the same characteristics as your normal period, just different timing, I'm not sure that would be implantation bleed, but I'm def no expert. Fx for you though, I really hope you get a BFP soon!

Take a HPT. At 4 weeks you should have a dark line. Last month i had the worst couvade, breasts were sore and swollen.tired as hell and my sides were pinching like crazy. Got my period right on time and still couldn't believe it.

Its very possible that you had a chemical pregnancy if you thought you saw a line. I had one in Feb. Its basically where you are pregnant for a very brief amount of time but the pregnancy is lost before most women realize and they get their period right around the time they were expecting it. Some for longer and some for shorter.

my niece had bleeding similar to a period for the first 4 months of her pregnancy. she didnt know she was pregnant because of this. for me, i didnt have my typical PMS symptoms on time. the cycle before i fell pregnant, i had an extremely early and short period (it started on the day i was supposed to have implantation if pregnant) and it lasted nearly 2 days instead of 5. it was very strange and light in flow. my hpt said negative so i could only assume it was my body having fun tricking me better than usual when i was ttc.

Only 2 days since period ended and I did a self check and it felt swollen, cervix is soft a little bit high, and watery discharge. I've been reading that your cervix should be hard and you should be dry after af. Buying some tests tomorrow!

I am currently on my 2ww, its killing me... I dont know whats gonna happen. It was my 1st femara cycle. Femara + timed intercourse. I had 20mm follicle, did not ovulate naturally so got Hcg trigger shot. positive opk after 24 hrs of trigger. Bd'd accordingly. Now its 4 dpo. I know its too early to test .. feeling anxious. I dont know why maybe due to that hcg shot, i "feel" pregnant.. lol.. wish me luck please ladies!

Sayeeda
me 29
dh 46
ttc for 1 year.

I am currently on my 2ww, its killing me... I dont know whats gonna happen. It was my 1st femara cycle. Femara + timed intercourse. I had 20mm follicle, did not ovulate naturally so got Hcg trigger shot. positive opk after 24 hrs of trigger. Bd'd accordingly. Now its 4 dpo. I know its too early to test .. feeling anxious. I dont know why maybe due to that hcg shot, i "feel" pregnant.. lol.. wish me luck please ladies!

Sayeeda
me 29
dh 46
ttc for 1 year.

Good Luck!! :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.