Could I be pregnant?

bubblybee80

Reaction score
Well, I've been reading a lot on this site and I had some questions of my own so I figured I'd sign up and give it a shot. I really think I am pregnant. I have been on birth control for almost 2 years, but stopped taking it in July of 2015. My period started in september was5 days like normal even after stopping the birth control (10th-14th) and I was unsure of when I ovulated, which has lead me here. I have been experiencing nausea (especially at night and after I eat anything), fatigue, headaches, but I haven't missed a period yet. I should also mention I've had insane mood swings, and have been throwing up after eating my favorite foods. I am completely bloated to the point that the shirts I used to wear that are tight, I can't wear them because it's too tight. Oh, and the bathroom is now the most used room in the house hah. I pee like crazy. My boobs aren't hurting or anything, my nipples are just very sensitive and it looks like I have dark rings around my areolas. I also had very very minimal cramps for like a day, but they were minor and I did not bleed at all. I am feeling sick to the max today, and my cramps for some reason are worse than ever. Oh, I also have that creamy white cm (sorry if tmi). I have taken 3 hpt now which have all been BFN, but I chalked it up to taking them too early. I took one this morning and it was another BFN, and my period comes in 3 days. Is there still a chance that I am pregnant even though the one I took today was negative? Today I feel extremely bloated (more than usual), constipated, dizzy, headache. I feel like I have experienced most of the symptoms, but if I'm not pregnant than I'm not sure what is wrong with my body right now :/ Any advice would be wonderful, as this would by my first child.

I would wait until AF doesn't show before you take another test. you may be pregnant but it could also be your cycle is wacky coming off your birth control. That is pretty common too. It can take several months for it to go back to normal

Hi bubbly,

When i came off bc having been on it for 2 and a half years,after a couple of weeks of coming off i think my body started realising something was different and i had many of the same symptoms as you are describing. Nausea was the worst. I went days without eating a proper meal because just the thought of anything made me feel nauseous. I also had sore bbs and really thought i was pregnant. My first cycle after dropping bc was 6 weeks and it probably wasnt until i had that first proper period that i started feeling better. I also had cramps on and off for the whole 6 weeks. Headaches and seriously bloated constantly.

After taking many hpts and all coming back bfn i realised it had all started a few weeks after coming off bc. So i googled it ( dangerous i know!) But it seems its quite common to have all these symptoms after coming off bc!

Obviously this is just my experience but it does sound like you could be going through the same thing. Id say wait for af if she doesnt turn up then maybe go and speak to the doc.

Good luck x

No, I was just saying thank you for the response!!! Haven't tested yet. 2-more days! The thing is, I came off birth control 2 months ago and have had a normal period just like how it used to be before I was on birth control. I have been completely regular, and I have never had PMS symptoms before like this :( Hoping I get my BFP here soon... I'm anxious.. I'm just nervous I guess. I keep hoping and hoping and hoping but I feel like I'm out :( only time will tell. Thank you ladies for the input, it is much appreciated!! The symptoms I'm having are just completely out of whack I've never had anything like this, so I'm hoping it's a good sign that I could be pregnant! Not to mention, I opened up my fortune cookie that I got with my Chinese tonight (bad idea to eat Chinese lol) and it said "expect an unexpected surprise" lol hope that means something good in my favor ;)

I knew at 3dpo that I was pregnant. The symptoms I had were different than I had ever experienced. But I didn't get a positive until 13dpo. Some women don't get one until after af is due.
You can keep testing every day or wait until after af is due and test if she doesn't show.

Ur symptoms are very similar to mine, but i never took birth control pills so im not sure if your symptoms are caused by the pills.

I have nausea but i dont actually throw p, but my appetite is really low. My belly is so bloated that i unbutton my jeans at work.

Im expecting AF today, i have cramps, nausea and itchy bbs at the moment. Hopefully we both get positive! I hate this 2ww period:kiss:

I was supposed to get my period today, but no signs at all!! Today I've had a lot of creamy white cm (which is really annoying since I feel like I get my period to find out it's just the cm-tmi!!) I just tested again on a really cheap test, it was negative but of course I always squint and look really hard to see if there was just a faint line. Nothing. I'm disappointed, which I should have expected. But hopefully we do get out BFP!!!!! I'll be thinking of you during your 2ww!!! Let me know ASAP if you find anything out!

Well I guess tonight is the night where I just cry for no reason... I guess I just feel extremely disappointed and my heart just feels shattered.

bubblybee I got af last night :cry: had temp drop in the morning, plus negative dollar store test followed by heavy bleeding.

I hope you get your positive! :hugs:

Aayla- I have around 30 day cycles
GoldenRatio- aw :/ I had a negative but still no period. Try try again!!! Thank you so much I will let ya know what happens. I'm waiting until next week to test!

If you go by Sept 10 as cd1 then you are only cd29 today. So you still have another day or so to go before af is actually due.

I have this calendar thing I always chart it on, but of course I could be very wrong and inaccurate :p who knows! Still no af today.

FF gives me different dates too. My calendar has it due yesterday but my chart had it due days ago. 2 different averages based on previous cycles. But my last cycle was different because I was pregnant and miscarried so it made it a 39 day cycle. I am also waiting for her to come so I can ttc again. She is due on saturday if I go by a 35 day cycle.

I say keep testing until she comes. If you can afford to do so.

I bought 3 more first response tests. Took one last night, neg. I did drink lots of fluid though, I was just too anxious! Last night I noticed my actual nipple started to feel painful and I woke up this morning and they hurt more. Never had that happen even before a period!!

Still no period, it's been 8 days. I'm gonna test again tomorrow morning! Wish me luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->