Could I be pregnant?

lap2020

Reaction score
So for 6 months my fiance and I have been trying to conceive, my period was from January 24th to the 28th, I don't know when/if my ovulation happened but yesterday morning (Feb 9th) I woke up with very very light bleeding which was brown and on and off through the day and carried on until half way through today (Feb 10th), since yesterday evening I've had an awful headache that I can't shake and had a very restless night last night along with sudden twinges that keep coming and going in my left hip, feeling very gassy (TMI sorry) and heartburn, I've had so many negatives that I don't want to get my hopes up too high and think this could be too soon for implantation bleeding but still would like to hope there's a chance. Any help or opinions?

So for 6 months my fiance and I have been trying to conceive, my period was from January 24th to the 28th, I don't know when/if my ovulation happened but yesterday morning (Feb 9th) I woke up with very very light bleeding which was brown and on and off through the day and carried on until half way through today (Feb 10th), since yesterday evening I've had an awful headache that I can't shake and had a very restless night last night along with sudden twinges that keep coming and going in my left hip, feeling very gassy (TMI sorry) and heartburn, I've had so many negatives that I don't want to get my hopes up too high and think this could be too soon for implantation bleeding but still would like to hope there's a chance. Any help or opinions?
Forgot to add (oops) I'm also really quite bloated and my stomach is hard. My cycles are always that short and I'm always regular so due back on on 20th February..

Sounds possible! Take a test closer to the date your AF is due. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->