Could I be pregnant?!

ArmyWife2015

Reaction score
Hey y'all! New to all this but always read and research others. Long story short, O was on the 2nd-4th? (CD16-18). Took an ovulation test on the 3rd in the afternoon and it was beyond positive lol. So saying the 3rd was O, I cramped 8-10 dpo with super sensitive nipples. Today is CD30 and I'm cramping. No other significant symptoms. Cervix is very high and closed, hasn't dropped or really changed since just after O.

Also, since I ovulated later, could that be a reason as to why I haven't gotten a bfp yet?

Forgot to mention I have never in my life cramped before a period! Only become hangry and moody! 😂

If you O'd on cd17, testing on cd30 would almost definitely give you a valid result. If the test is negative, you're likely not pg. Cramping can happen at any time during a cycle - trust me, I went though it last cycle because I had cramps that disappeared and I was hopeful that it was implantation cramping, and then AF showed 2 days later. When we're ttc, we overanalyze.

Test again if AF still hasn't showed!

Btw, do you temp?

When is af due? You could well be if you have noticed a change. Its literally a case of waiting to see if the witch shows or do a test :) i used to buy the ones on amazon packs of 5 for £3ish

I felt crampy with my pregnancies its a feeling i got for about a week :) fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->