Could I be pregnant?

Country_Mama

Reaction score
Could I be pregnant?

Hi Ladies,

Okay so I'm trying to figure out if I am pregnant or not.
My last period started around August 17, 2018
I had sex September 1, 2018, which after doing an ovulation calculator that was around the time when I was ovulating.
I was supposed to get my period around September 15, 2018 or so but I never got it.
I noticed I wasn't getting my normal painful cramping (really none at all) that I would normally get around the time I was getting my period. I did start to notice the beginning of last week or so that my nipples are very sensitive, I am peeing pretty frequently and I was very tired/lazy all the time all the sudden. Now its September 26th and I noticed there was a little blood on my underwear this morning but nothing like my normal period. I took an at home pregnancy test (1st response) on September 24th first thing in the morning and it came up negative. I then took another one yesterday (Sept. 25th) and that also came up negative. My period is never late so that is why I was questioning if I am pregnant but when I woke up to a little blood on my underwear this morning I was completely thrown off.
Help please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->