Could I be pregnant?

Kiki4521

Reaction score
My period was due 2 days ago and I've been having very abnormal symptoms like bloating gas and abdominal pain along with some cramping and going to the bathroom non stop!. We've been TTC for atleast 7 months now and I'm just having little to no hope. so 2 days late was starting to feel good, this might be my time but now come to realization just got out of the shower and I'm feeling a bit of cramping not like normal period cramps and brown blood. Could this be a positive sign or just my period? I also took a test yesterday cause I'm so anxious and it was negative I know sometimes testing that early could read false but I'm just Starting to feel hopeless :(

Some of my symptoms in the TWW were just a bit tired and I was nauseous at work. It was slight nausea when I moved too much. After my BFP, gas was (and still is) something I’ve been dealing with too and it is no fun! I also had period like cramps. So sounds promising! Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Some of my symptoms in the TWW were just a bit tired and I was nauseous at work. It was slight nausea when I moved too much. After my BFP, gas was (and still is) something I’ve been dealing with too and it is no fun! I also had period like cramps. So sounds promising! Fingers crossed for you :dust:
Sadly my period came.. I'm starting to lose hope that's for sure, it's been atleast 7 months of trying and nothing seems to be happening for us. It's hard to be hopeful somedays. Here's to next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->