Could I be pregnant?

xtina_si

Reaction score
The last couple of days I've been feeling quite sick but not throwing up, just nausea, also aching all over, especially the legs leaving me feeling quite tempromental. Also had various moodswings and moments where I feel like bursting into tears. Breasts aren't tender as such, just feel a little achy. I lost a pill last week and never took one to replace it. The last period I was due to have I chose to skip by going straight onto my next pack of pills. My next period is due next Wednesday. I am also coughing a hell of a lot and read it could be part of pregnancy rhinitis. The coughing triggers a metallic taste in my mouth which I also read is a pregnancy symptom but not sure if it's supposed to be triggered by coughing. Also had common cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose etc. but as I missed a pill I am wondering as to whether I could be pregnant or not. If I could be, when is the best time to test, today? tomorrow?

Thanks in advance :)

Sounds like you just need to test. I would just test now as you could have conceived anytime in the past month or so. If it's negative test again in a week if you still feel the same.

The only way of knowing is to take a test. If it comes up negative, try again in a few days.

Even taking the pill acuarely isn't 100%, if your period is not due till next week it might be too early to test as you'd only be 3 weeks pregnant, although as you took 2 lots of pills you could be up to 8 weeks pregnant. Test, and don't forget to post the result in the testing forum :)

Thanks everyone :) Taking the test tomorro and will let you all know x

You could be pregnant, but a lot of that sounds like you could just be sick as well. The coughing/sneezing/runny nose/aching/being nausous...that just sounds like the flu to me. Test anyway! Its best to put your mind at ease.

Yeah the flu like symptoms are pregnancy ones too apparantly. Pregnancy Rhinitis I read.

Negative test so got to take another next Wed as it was probably too early anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->