Could I be pregnant?

brandi91

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been on the pill for abot six months. I did miss a pill this month, and I had some light bleeding mid-way through my pack, all three of which were mixed with discharge.

The first time was pink, two days later there was some that was bright red, and the next day was dark brown. I thought maybe it was breakthrough bleeding, but I've missed pills before and never bled early.

I feel as if I have been experiencing other symptoms as well. I have:
-Qeasiness (especially after eating)
-Mild headaches
-Cravings (not so much for certain food, but sweet then salty...)
-Tiredness (But I stay busy, so that may be why)
-Temperature is about .5-1.0 degree higher than normal, and has been for a couple days
-Urinating about 5 times a day. Not sure if that is the normal amount.
-Noticed thick blue veins on my breasts/nipples that I have never noticed before...
-Breast tenderness near the armpits.
-Getting hungry all the time

I took an HPT a couple days ago, but it came back negative. I think I may have taken it too early, as my period isn't due for 3-4 more days.

What do you all think? Could I be pregnant?

Thank you so much! :shrug:

Ugh I'm pretty much in the same boat!! I didn't have breakthrough bleeding but I did miss a pill and since have stopped my pack with 3 pills left...I was too impatient to see if I would get my withdrawal bleeding. It's so frustrating to wait to see if AF comes or not I just want to know already! I'm experiencing some symptoms and all I want it a positive test! Good luck to you :)

Its possible that you are both pregnant. I would defo retest on your due date and on the first pee of the day!
I am kind of in the same boat, dh and I usually use condoms, but only put them on before he ejaculates, I know that is risky! I am 3 days late... I should probably just get a test to check! Might do that today!
xxx

Thanks everyone! I hope we get some answers soon. Today I had some dark brown (almost black) spotting. I would normally chalk it up to the start of my period, but I don't start my inactive pills until tonight. Last night I took an active pill, so really I shouldn't be bleeding yet, I don't think! I'm just not sure...

I agree, there is a chance that you both could be pregnant especially if you never experienced these symptoms before, I would wait and see if you get your AF if not take another pregnancy test within a few days. Goodluck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->