Could I Be?! Spotting or Light Period?!

MommyofOne90

Reaction score
Hi eeveryone! I've been posting on so many sites but haven't had many people reply to help me thru this so I decided to try this one lol well my guy & I have been using the pull out method. So basically not trying but if it happens that's fine 😊 Well I have regular periods for the most part every 30 days or so. My last normal period was June 28th-July 1st well last month I completely skipped that period. 2 years ago I did miss one by 30 days so I didn't really see a big concern as I tested and it was negative. Well on CD 50 that afternoon I had a bright red spot when I wiped so I assumed I was getting my period then I started spotting light pink when I wiped. That confused me since the red spotting changed so fast but I assumed I was bout to start so I left it alone. Woke up no flow just continued to spot light pink all throughout the day on CD 52 The same thing happens there was never no need for a tampon or a pad I've never spotted without a flow so confused me just carried on... Well next day everything just stopped. No spotting no flow nothing... Now here I am on CD 58 with no period... Unless the spotting was my period I'm so confused! Any comments are welcome

Have you tried a HPT at all?
It should show up positive if you have missed a period?

or maybe any other signs like sensitive nippes, nausea.

One of my early symptoms (im talking a week after early) with my previous children was a bad back and migraines!!

Let us know what happens :thumbup:

xoxo

Well I took an HPT probably on CD 45 after my missed period and it was BFN but that was before the spotting/light period I honestly haven't taken one since I spotted I just keep telling myself I can't be... The only symptoms I would say I have are heartburn & being bloated.... Plus i just cant get full!!! Im not hungry all the time but my appetite has definitely increased BC I can eat more at 1 sitting w/out feeling full had a few headaches but dealing with an autistic 7yr old will do that 😂😂😂 I will say when I did the very light bleeding/spotting whatever it was I only had very mild back pain & cramps as well 4 boobs they weren't achey just a small tingle. It really didn't hurt just more annoying & that's also odd being I was late. Usually if I'm late I have a heavy flow & I'm in much pain. The fact that I didn't even need a pad baffles me also the fact there was only 1 red spot then just light pink when I wiped for 2 1/2 days not sure if i should test again or just chop it up to a wacky period & wait until next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->