Could I be?

Jess.Taylor21

mum and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi everyone - before I start please be kind I'm very worried and don't really know what to do! Sorry if this is the wrong group

Ok so I'm 26 in November I have a 2.5yo and a 7month old. I'm in a happy loving relationship with my partner but I fear I might be pregnant again. I'll start from the beginning. I'm not in any type of contraception at the minute due toe having PCOS and Endo doctors are wanting to do some more scans and operations before deciding what to do regarding pill/coil. We've been either using condoms or sorry if tmi but pulling out before 'finishing'. I had a bleed on the 4th Augusy but it was very strange it lasted for only 3 days and was stop start which is unlike me mine are usually really heavy and non stop for 5-7 days, it was still a red heavy-ish bleed but not what it usually is if that makes sense. So since then it had cramping everyday and just a really overwhelming feeling of being pregnant I can't explai it its just always at the forefront of my mind! So much so that I didn't drink at my best friends wedding!! I have kind of just tried to ignore it but as the days go on the symptoms keep coming. I now have really heavy white discharge which I had in early pregnancy with both my children, I'm very lethargic, my boobs are sore and I feel nauseas in the morning. I know the only real way to tell is by testing but I'm petrified. My partner doesn't want any more children. My son 7months has been a really difficult baby and it has put us off wanting anymore! (My daughter 2.5 was an angel lol) because I had the bleed at the beginning of the month it makes me think that Maybe it's just my PCOS and Endo?!

What do you ladies think? Any advice would be great fully received
Jess xx

Hi hun, it could be hormones playing tricks on you with endo/pcos, but saying that, have you took a pg test yet? Just to rule things out.. Luteal phases after implantation are usually a max of 12-14 days after ov'ing, if you were pg im guessing it would show on a decent pg test.. Xx

Also, do you get these symptoms generally with hormones & pre-periods? I hope you get the result you are looking for hun x

Thanks Hun, no I never get these types of pains after a period which is what started making me think it was something else! I'd wondered if maybe the 3 day bleed i had was in fact a break through bleed but I'm not entirely sure. I haven't tested no - probably because I'm just to scared to know x

Ah bless you.. I know its not what you want to hear but the only way to be 100% sure is to test hun.. Its a scary thing esp when its not planned - believe me i know about that! But once you know it'll rest your mind & you & your partner can mive forward & take next steps xxx

Thank you ladies you've both been very kind :) I'm going to pop to asda later and pick up a cheap on :) xx

It actually can be ovulation since you are having cramping. BTW it is very normal for your cycle to be different once in a while. But the only way to know is test. Also if the test is negative, you could have an infection, so get check out at the doctors.

Hey Jess! Did you pick up a test in the end? Hope you had the result you hoped for X

I would test, you will get your answer then :hugs:

I agree, unfortunately you just need to test to rule it out, so you know something more serious isn't an issue.
I feel your pain having a possible preg and difficult 7 month old, but all kids are different, and your SO can't put all the blame on you if you are preg, as men are well aware pull out is not 100% guarantee, else everyone would do it lol.
I hope you get the answer you need once you test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->