Could i be......

Lozb

Reaction score
Hi, i know this might sound crazy. could i be pregnant. i have the implant in and its been in over a year now, i don't get periods with it, this is my third implant i have ever had. we BD over 2 weeks ago and last few days had nothing but really painful nipples, they hurt to touch (if touched it sends such pain in my boobs). i know it can be normal with contraception to have some signs but never i ever had nipple pain and only time i had was when i was pregnant with my son 4 years ago. they are painful through my bra and even walking down the stairs.

Is it really possible to be pregnant with the implant still in. we are waiting to have it removed and been delayed due to the pandemic.

As far as I’m aware you can, all methods of contraception have a fail rate. If you think it’s possible you should take a test.

As far as I’m aware you can, all methods of contraception have a fail rate. If you think it’s possible you should take a test.

need to pluck up the courage to take a test. i have loads of ovulation tests ready for when my implant is out ( its very annoying and sole destroying that pandemic is delaying me having a baby). I have no pregnancy tests in the house. will have to buy one.

need to find chance to get to shops without my husband and son. summer holidays is hard. plus due to pandemic husband is working from home so this may be difficult. not that i don't want him to know just no need if its nothing, which is most likely due the very very slim chance, be a massive surprise as it took is nearly a full year and a tube flush to conceive my son.

Morning, thanks for all your help, body must be playing up as normal as BFN this morning with FMU. continue with the waiting game of getting my implant out.

well since i don't get periods with the implant, a few days after the BFN i got a very heavy period. very weird but oh well, back to wait to get the implant out. wish COVID would go away.

Wow, that was so weird. I hope you are ok. And got the implant out hopefully??? It seems like it would be a simple procedure. Did the bleed pick back up? It seems whatever hormones were in the implant stopped working. HUGS

Lots of :dust: for when you start TTC! I hope you're able to get the implant out soon :hugs:.

Wow, that was so weird. I hope you are ok. And got the implant out hopefully??? It seems like it would be a simple procedure. Did the bleed pick back up? It seems whatever hormones were in the implant stopped working. HUGS

Ended up a full on very heavy bleed for 5 days. I am thinking It must have failed abit (wasn’t pregnant) but due to not having periods in a while it brought on all these strong symptoms. Just hope to get it out at least before Christmas, the Uk are doing local lockdowns now if infection rate increases in a town and want it out before this might happen. All emotional today as my son start his first day at school, he said last night he isn’t my baby anymore and I can now put a baby in my tummy for him to play with. Heartbreaking not even being able to have any chance in any month

mmm....yeah, that's enough to make me bawl. Sweet lil guy. In time your mum is going to have you a brother or sis to play along with. I hope you can get that implant out now too. Its for health reasons as far as I can see. It is not doing its job anymore. How are you feeling? Any sickness to your stomach? Bloating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->