could i be?

xxdonna1982xx

Reaction score
Hello i am just wondering if i could be pregnant ;-s.I came off my AF on 1st January and came off around the 8th and me and my partner was having sex well the day after and once we did it with out a condom and he pulled out sorry if TMI but to me he wasn't quick enough.For the last week i have had cramps in my stomach like the same you get just before AF but nothing.I am due on 27th-29th wondering to test or not.

The other day i did have a metallic taste in my mouth and my nipples have gone brown but not hurting and lots of bumps have come up is it all in my mind arghhhhhh so confused.The cramps are doing my head in as i just don't know.Is it to early to feel like this??I do feel pregnant oh i just don't know.

Thank you in advance

Donna xx

Honestly none of us can give you the answer your looking for. There is always a chance so if you are really worried all I can say is take a test and see!! Good luck hun. :hugs::hugs:

There are tests you can use before your due. I'm due on 29th and I'm going to take 3 tests next week:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->