Could I be?

sarahwantland

Reaction score
I know that I need a positive test. However, I wanted to ask for some opinions. I am cramping and having twinges in my..but, thighs and hips. I am having more insomnia. I sleep great. Lately, I have been up until two or three in the morning.The other day I had a metallic taste in my mouth. It tasted like blood. I did not bite myself. It lasted for about thirty seconds. Later that night I smelled cinnamon candies at night while trying to sleep. The smell made me hungry for cinnamon candies. That lasted for a couple of hours. I am a little fatigued. That could be the changing seasons. The girls are not that sore. My fiance has to be a bit careful not to touch them too hard. My sex drive as gone way up!!! My fiance has to push me off of him!:haha: I use to push him away. The last thing that has happened to me (I hope this is not tmi) is that I have watery cm. Now, my questions are the following: Can you have these symptoms during ovulation or are they only for pregnancy. This is the wierd part. It is not in my head. I just ovulated one or two days ago. We did the BD.I know some women say they have had symptoms the night the egg was fertalized or a day afterwards. What does everybody else think? I took a test and it was BFN. It is too soon to tell anyway. I am in the two week wait. Any thoughts?

All sounds very promising I think we are all so in tune with our bodies when tcc that we notice every single sign this as it's good and bad points I def feel symptoms early so I really hope this is the case for you keep me posted with you symptoms an hopefully I can congratulate your bfp xxxx sending loads of baby dust xxxx

I am testing again in another eleven or twelve days. Thanks for the baby dust! The fiance and I are hoping. I miscarried back in April. I never had many symptoms and I knew something was wrong from the moment I found out. I am hoping this is the month that I conceive again. We will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->