Could I have had a chemical pregnancy?

Melts

Reaction score
I am sure that I am just hopeful thinking right now, but I was wondering if it was possible that I could have had a chemical pregnancy in the past.It would be awful if this happened I am just hoping that it was a chemical because I want to know my husband can get me pregnant. Here is what happened:
After we had been trying for about 1 year and 3 or 4 months I had never had a positive pregnancy test. I had seen evaps before. Then one cycle I took a pregnancy test, same brand that I always used, and a clearly pink line showed up immediately. The very next day it was negative and then a day or two later af started. I cannot remember if my period was late or not or anything like that. There was no question in my mind whether the line was a BFP or not it was there plain as day even my husband agreed.

My boyfriend and I had been trying for a year and half, one month I decided not to try.
This happened to me it was a chemical/EARLY miscarriage. I got a positive for 4 days then period came. I went to E.R they took my blood level which was very low but showed I did have the hormone and that I was miscarrying, I did have the baby pass in the form on like clot/tissue. Never had it happen since and just found out I had a blockage were my uterus and cervical canal meet which would have prevented baby from being able to attach for the ride! :/ I found this from HSG and had it corrected my surgery two weeks ago!!

With my chemical my tests were positive from Tuesday through to Saturday, could have been a dud test or chemical- hard to tell by just one test. Was the period particularly heavy/ painful/ clotty?! That's generally an indication

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->